Consignment is a batch of goods created for the movement of inventory.
Recall consignment represents Inventory is recalled from Eshopbox FC
A recall consignment consists of:
- The Eshobpox FC from which you want to remove the inventory.
- Contact to which you want to get the inventory delivered after pick up.
- Inventory details like requested, out of stock, packed quantity.
- Important dates like:
- Created on: Date on which the consignment is created.
- Estimated Completion by: Date by which Eshopbox will complete the packing of the items.
- Packed on: Actual date on which packing of the items is completed.
- Scheduled for: Date for which the pickup appointment is taken for the consignment.
- Dispatched on: Actual date on which the pickup of the consignment is done..
The unique identifier for this recall consignment
Account id of that particular recall consignment
This is the warehouse id from where your items will return.
This is the party id where your items will be received.
Failed item url
Number of boxes
Scheduled details of recall consignment
The time at which a recall consignment is created
The time at which a recall consignment is updated
"scheduledTimeSlotFrom": "2019-09-01 09:23:02",
"scheduledTimeSlotTo": "2019-09-02 02:23:02",
Inventory which is available for sale
Quality rejected at the time of inward consignment
Not suitable for resale
Recall consignment creating under process
Recall consignment created
Recall consignment, processing started at warehouse
Recall consignment packed at warehouse
Recall consignment dispatched from warehouse
Recall consignment cancelled
Recall consignment failed
consignment pickup type
From date to pick up the consignment
To date to pick up the consignment
Stock transfer note URL
Eway bill URL